Post-Scriptum [=wishful thinking] (Re: What about thirty-seven? [why is it UNEQUAL to 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9] (Re: [INDOLOGY] eighteen

Jean-Luc CHEVILLARD jean-luc.chevillard at UNIV-PARIS-DIDEROT.FR
Tue Oct 19 18:47:20 UTC 2010

Post-Scriptum:

Of course, since I personally find the idea that anyone might want to
slaughter "Three thousand seven hundred goats" AND/OR "thirty seven
buffaloes" UNBEARABLE, I have to make the assumption that MY HIDDEN
INTENTION in making this post is to prove that the mistake in the
addition (/id est/ the fact that 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 and 37 are NOT
EQUAL) definitely PROVES that such sacrifices never took place
(otherwise they would have noticed that there was a mistake in the
addition).

But unfortunately,
I know that this is just wishful thinking :-((

-- jlc

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:44:41 +0200