Bhajan Lal MSS dealer

Dipak Bhattacharya dbhattacharya200498 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 10 13:51:35 UTC 2010

--- On Sun, 10/10/10, Dipak Bhattacharya <dbhattacharya200498 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Dipak Bhattacharya <dbhattacharya200498 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] Bhajan Lal MSS dealer
To: "Dominik Wujastyk" <wujastyk at GMAIL.COM>
Date: Sunday, 10 October, 2010, 1:50 PM

Not so! One such prprietor who, as I heard, had kept their mss with the VVRI were the Lal Chand Trust who later took them back into their own premises at Delhi. VVRI was given the right to use them. There was no question of anything going back to Lahore. The entire Hindu population had crossed over to this side of Panjab. As for the said Bhajan Lal I do not know anything.
DB