Atha Vajapeyah Somayagah: The Vajapeya Sacrifice

Jarrod L Whitaker whitakjl at WFU.EDU
Fri Nov 12 13:43:07 UTC 2010

Does anyone know how I can get hold of a copy of the film:

Atha Vajapeyah Somayagah: The Vajapeya Sacrifice
produced by J.A.B. van Buitenen, 1955.

My inter-library loan people sent me this message:

"We have exhausted all possible ILL sources.
There are no libraries that own this item that are ILL suppliers.
Additionally, I have conducted online research
and have been unable to locate the film as cited."

I would really appreciate it if someone could loan me a copy
or let me know whether such a film exists or not.

Cheers
JLW

--

*Jarrod L. Whitaker, Ph.D.*
Assistant Professor, South Asian Religions

Wake Forest University
Department of Religion
PO Box 7212
Winston-Salem, NC, 27109