Enquiry with regard to colour symbolism in Hindu Traditions

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 1 18:26:54 UTC 2010

I do not have the reference to hand, but the famous Huizinga (known as a
historian of Europe) wrote a thesis on varṇa in the sense of color,
unfortunately in Dutch. Perhaps a translation project some day...

jonathan

--
J. Silk
Instituut Kern / Universiteit Leiden