Enquiry with regard to colour symbolism in Hindu Traditions

Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez h.arganisjuarez at YAHOO.COM.MX
Tue Nov 2 01:42:53 UTC 2010

Dear Professor Hagarty:
Let me congratulate your quest. Because many other scholars send to you sufficient bibliography, etc... I will be very thanks if, when you finish your  color issue recopilation, please send me a summary for my class.
With my best wishes

Lic. M.A. Horacio Francisco Arganis Juárez

Catedrático Investigador de la Universidad

Internacional Euroamericana.

Departamento de Filosofía y Religión Comparada.

Miembro del Instituto de Estudios Filosóficos de Saltillo A. C.

www.uie.edu.es

--- El lun 1-nov-10, James Hegarty <hegartyjm at GOOGLEMAIL.COM> escribió:

De: James Hegarty <hegartyjm at GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
Asunto: [INDOLOGY] Enquiry with regard to colour symbolism in Hindu Traditions
A: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Fecha: lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010, 15:53

Dear Colleagues,

An undergraduate student recently asked me about colour symbolism in Hindu Traditions.

I realised very quickly that I knew very little about this.

Can anyone suggest readings (primary and secondary) on this topic?

With Thanks and Best Wishes,

James Hegarty
Senior Lecturer in Indian Religions
Cardiff University