wget (was: Re: Abhandlungen der K önigliche n Ak ademie der Wissensch aften zu Berli)

Paul G. Hackett ph2046 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed May 19 11:21:23 UTC 2010

I recommend "BatchDownload" -- a Firefox plugin.  It allows you to
specify a base URL and auto-increment image numbers.  It works on
complex URLs and allow for file renaming (necessary if the image
files are being served from a script). See:

http://panshisoft.cn/batchdownload.htm

It works on both Mac & PC platforms.

Best,

Paul Hackett