Help with keyboard

Prof. Robert J. Zydenbos zydenbos at UNI-MUENCHEN.DE
Mon May 17 19:21:12 UTC 2010

I avoid Windows in all its varieties as much as possible and know nothing about Windows7; but rather than using Keyman, you might consider using Dr. Smith's keyboard layout (at http://bombay.indology.info/software/fonts/induni/index.html), or the Europatastatur (http://www.europatastatur.de/), which makes typing just about any Latin-based Unicode character easy.

RZ

--
Prof. Dr. Robert J. Zydenbos
Institute of Indology and Tibetology