ADMIN: Change in the "reply" function of INDOLOGY

Anna A. Slaczka annamisia at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 12 07:04:50 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I understand that in our busy times one may read an email too quickly but nobody so far remarked that the emails sent to Indology are clearly marked TO: INDOLOGY and not TO: Anna Slaczka, for example.
[reading emails too quickly is a mistake I commited right now sending my (first) reply to Steve instead of Indology List :-)]

Cheers,

Anna Slaczka,

Curator South Asian Art
Rijksmuseum