ADMIN: Change in the "reply" function of INDOLOGY

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 11 16:03:57 UTC 2010

Okay, I've done this too ("[INDOLOGY]" in the subject header).

Incidentally, all members of this forum can tweak these kinds of setting for
themselves, individually, if they wish.

And I had to replace "Steven Lindquist <slindqui at mail.smu.edu>" in the reply
field of this email with the INDOLOGY address.  So it's working.

Best,
Dominik
INDOLOGY list duty committee member