Feminine of vipra

Andrew Ollett andrew.ollett at LING-PHIL.OX.AC.UK
Mon Mar 29 14:44:20 UTC 2010

in prākṛtapiṅgala 1.64 and gāthālakṣaṇa 32, vippī is named a variety of the
āryā/gāthā meter (alongside to khattiṇī, vaisī, and suddī/suddiṇī); the
editors (vyas and velankar respectively) have glossed it as viprā.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 12:31 AM, Dominic Goodall <dominic.goodall at gmail.com