Prayogaparijata of Nrsimha

Deshpande, Madhav mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Sat Mar 27 14:17:08 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone have access to a digital copy of the Prayogaparijata of Nrsirmha?  I believe I saw a pothi print copy in Pune with the Late Kinjavadekar Shastri, but I see no library entries for it on the web.  I see references to it in manuscript catalogues.  But any digital version?

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104-1608, USA
From: Indology [INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Jonathan Silk [kauzeya at GMAIL.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:33 PM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Berlin 1881

Will Sweetman has pointed me to: :
http://www.archive.org/details/verhandlungende03unkngoog

It certainly appears  from p 8 here that Kern was not there (although Speyer
was--this was from his days in Amsterdam--he came to Leiden only after
Kern's death, I believe). It is somewhat awe-inspiring to read the list of
attendees...

Thanks so much--I think this answers my immediate question. Though now I
wonder why Kern was not there--he is mentioned in the minutes as being one
of the people who should organize the next meeting were it to be held in
Leiden.

thanks so much!!  jonathan