Moksa/Nirvana

Dominic Goodall dominic.goodall at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 24 04:18:54 UTC 2010

Just to reiterate this point, a few centuries into the Christian era
we also find the terms saayujya and saayojya used by those for whom
the liberated state is not conceived of as any sort of union, and
terms such as kaivalya used by those for whom the liberated state is
not one of isolation, and terms such as apavarga and du.hkhaanta used
by those who conceive of the liberated state as characterised by an
attainment of bliss and/or power, rather than simply as a release.

Dominic Goodall