correction

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 7 16:00:01 UTC 2010

correction: there certainly are plans, already in an advanced state of realization, to publish the proceedings from the conference, but these proceedings will not contain most or any of the papers from the panel in question.
Arlo Griffiths