The Sivapadas of Ancient Cambodia

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 7 15:55:19 UTC 2010

There are no plans to publish the proceedings. The most significant parts of my own contribution on the terminology of maps and map-making in ancient Cambodia are included in a joint article on the 11 century stela inscription K. 1238 written with D. Soutif that, inshallah, should come out in BEFEO before too long. I am not aware of any of the other papers beings in print.
The project Corpus des inscriptions khmères intends to bring out a volume on the epigraphy of the western and eastern "Sivapaada temples in a still rather hazy future.
Sincerely,
Arlo GriffithsEFEO/Jakarta