Wendy Doniger under attack again

Michael Slouber mjslouber at BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Mar 1 10:48:06 UTC 2010

If you follow the links, they do have a list of examples: <http://www.petitiononline.com/dharma10/petition.htm>.

One problem for the petitioners is that they don't give references for their claims, they just say "it is very well known" and "widely considered" and so on.  Their grievances may have merit, I don't know, but the way they are presented won't be taken seriously.

Michael Slouber