Yogic Perception, Meditation and Altered States of Consciouness - book now online

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 20 13:08:29 UTC 2010

Apologies all round.  I thought the Öaw had made the digital book publicly
available, in line with their open access policy (
http://verlag.oeaw.ac.at/content/Open-Access.html).  But it seems that it is
still, in fact, locked behind a password system.   Although I checked this
before posting the notice below, by logging in via a computer in another
country, my checking somehow wasn't adequate.

Apologies again.
Dominik