Access to Updated Vedic Concordance

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at BTINTERNET.COM
Wed Jul 7 13:19:27 UTC 2010

I am in the same position, after replacing my obsolescent computer. I used to own the updated version of Bloomfield's Vedic Concordance in a searchable version in Nisus Writer. When I looked to replace it from the same site, <http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/VedicConcordance/ReadmeEng.html>, I found that there was no version for Mac OS X, though the versions for Windows and Mac Classic were still there. Does anyone know a version that would run on my Mac?

Thanks--

Valerie J Roebuck