Access to Updated Vedic Concordance

gthomgt at COMCAST.NET gthomgt at COMCAST.NET
Tue Jul 6 21:02:16 UTC 2010

Dear List,

My latest computer crash has cost me access to a a few valuable resources, which I had thought would be easily available online, so I didn't make backups of them.

One of these is the updated version of Bloomfield's Vedic Concordance [which I own in its book version].  This updated version was done by Marco Franceschini in 2005.  In my google searches for this I get only pages that say that this document is no longer freely accessible.

Is this correct?

Thanks for any help.

George Thompson