more on N āgarī

Dominic Goodall dominic.goodall at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 26 07:06:55 UTC 2010

Ah yes, I forgot to include this information.  The script of the early
manuscript is what some today now call "Early Nepalese 'Licchavi'
script". You can see an image of a couple of folios of a manuscript in
a similar script, dated to 810 AD, in volume 1 of the Skandapurāṇa,
just before the Prolegomena.

The Skandapurāṇa
Volume I Adhyāyas 1–25
Critically Edited with Prolegomena and English Synopsis by
R. Adraensen, H.T. Bakker, H. Isaacson
Groningen: Egbert Forsten, 1998.

Dominic Goodall