Abhandlungen der K öniglichen Akademie der Wissensch aften zu Berlin

Christian Coseru coseruc at COFC.EDU
Tue Jan 12 21:52:24 UTC 2010

Birgit Kellner wrote:

> I gather on a recent Mac OS, there should already be tools available in the operating system for the job.
>
> I trust the real geeks on the list can provide further advice :-)

Thankfully, the real geeks at Apple have made it easy for those of us using Macs.

It's pretty simple on the Mac (at least if your running a recent OS, 10.5x or 10.6). Download all the JPEG files with the wget command as Birgit suggested.

In Finder navigate to the directory where the image files are stored, then simply do a Select All (⌘ A) and Copy (⌘ A).

Now open your Preview application and go to File > New from Clipboard (⌘ N) and voilà! All the image files have been added to an untitled document, which you now can save as a PDF file.

Best,
Christian

Christian Coseru, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor