King's College Palaeography

Greg Bailey greg.bailey at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Mon Feb 15 04:56:48 UTC 2010

Dear Dominik,

This is appalling and it is not just an attack on the individual but on the
humanities in general, if not of social-democratic values as well.

I read an article in the Melbourne Age today quoting something from the
Guardian to the effect that thousands of jobs are to be lost in British
universities.  Is that true? If so it will percolate elsewhere in the
Anglo-Saxon world, if not outside of it.

Cheers,

Greg Bailey