India Review, vol. 9(1)

A.Cerulli acerulli at AYA.YALE.EDU
Fri Feb 12 14:52:15 UTC 2010

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am happy to inform you that a new issue of India Review has just
been published.  Below you will find the table of contents.

We are currently accepting submissions for issue 9(4).  In addition to the
traditional coverage of regional and national politics, foreign policy, and
sociology, please note that the editors of *India Review* are actively
seeking to expand the intellectual scope of the journal to include issues of
religious discourse, practice, and community in Indian history and
contemporary society.  I invite all interested on the INDOLOGY listserve to
submit their work.

For more information, please visit - http://tinyurl.com/yb3oyc5

Sincerely,

Anthony Cerulli

Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Managing Editor, *India Review*
*
*
*
*
India Review, Volume 9 Issue 1 2010
*ISSN:* 1557-3036 (electronic) 1473-6489 (paper)
*Publication Frequency:* 4 issues per year
*Subjects:* India (studies of); Politics & International Relations;
*Publisher:* Routledge

*Editorials*

*Editor's Note: Managing Editor of India Review*
*Eswaran Sridharan *

*Original Articles*

*India's International Quest for Oil and Natural Gas: Fueling Foreign
Policy?*
*Tanvi Madan *

*India and Pakistan: The Origins of Their Different Politico-Military
Trajectories*
*Manjeet S. Pardesi; Sumit Ganguly *

*Review Essay*

*Partition, Its Refugees, and Postcolonial State-Making in South Asia*
*Cabeiri Debergh Robinson *