Sanskrit e-text of Abhidharmakosa-bhasya

Paul G. Hackett ph2046 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Fri Feb 5 21:54:23 UTC 2010

Greetings,

Following the discussion on this list about the Abhidharmakosa-bhasya
(AKB) Sanskrit e-text available from Peking University, I have
downloaded and extract the Sanskrit portion and made the resulting
files available for download:

http://www.columbia.edu/~ph2046/docs/AKB/

In the course of processing this data a number of observations were
made, so be sure to read the "READ ME.txt" file included for a detail
list of these issues.

For those of you planning to work extensively with the Sanskrit of
the AKB, be aware that as a result of the discussion on this list,
another version of the Sanskrit AKB in e-text has come to light that
may prove to be "cleaner" data.  It is hoped that this data can be
made publicly available as well; I or someone else will post
something to this list as soon as it becomes available.

Regards,

Paul Hackett
Columbia University