sa.wikipedia.org

James Hartzell james.hartzell at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 1 14:09:55 UTC 2010

Thanks Robert for the update and corrections;  I joined their discussion
group today and raised the question of converting the Hindi into Sanskrit.

Following your indication, I checked the faq.indology.info Wiki, and found
as you said just the article by Dominik on Ayurveda, under Indigenous
Sciences, and variously extended frames.

Perhaps colleagues might be interested in uploading links to their already
published articles into the relevant categories? This might give a start to
making it a valuable cross-subject-domain resource.

James Hartzell
U. Trento