deyadharma

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 17 11:11:35 UTC 2010

I don't know what Harry wrote, since must have directed himself to you
privately, but my own notes indicate one should consult:

Oskar von Hinüber, Die Palola Ṣāhis: Ihre Steininschriften, Inschriften auf
Bronzen, Handschriftenkolophone und Schutzzauber. Materialien zur Geschichte
von Gilgit und Chilas. Antiquities of Northern Pakistan: Reports and Studies
5 [Mainz: Verlag Philipp von Zabern, 2004]: 177ff.

--
J. Silk
Instituut Kern / Universiteit Leiden