Utopia / Dystopia

rajam rajam at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Apr 13 16:09:50 UTC 2010

Here's an excellent article that contains information relevant to
your query, but it is not in English (so, may not be instantly
helpful to many readers):

http://www.viruba.com/tamilwritings/00001.aspx

It covers the contents of a lecture by Dr. V.C. Kulandaiswamy, a
highly respected academic and author. Here's a link to Dr.
Kulandaiswamy's profile on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
V._C._Kulandaiswamy

I'm CC'ing him on this mail, just in case you would like to get in
touch with him.

Best.
V.S. Rajam
( <www.letsgrammar.org> )