help obtaining a ZDMG article

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 7 08:16:18 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,
I am trying, without success, to download the article Beiträge zur indischen Rechtsgeschichte by J. Jolly from
http://menadoc.bibliothek.uni-halle.de/dmg/periodical/titleinfo/49310
The result is consistently a broken and unreadable pdf. I am not sure if this is due to a problem with my internet connection, or due to a problem with the file itself as stored online. MENADOC's own help function does not seem to be working yet. Can any of you help?
Thank you.
Arlo Griffiths