help obtaining a ZDMG article

Steven Lindquist slindqui at MAIL.SMU.EDU
Wed Apr 7 10:37:33 UTC 2010

Hi Arlo,

Can I assume you got it?  If not, I could email it or (since many email systems block attached files over 5mb) I could put it on my server for you to download.  Let me know.

My best,

Steven Lindquist, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Religious Studies