Corroboration for the Tamil Confederacy mentioned by Kharavela

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Mon Sep 28 06:47:56 UTC 2009

The problem remains the location of this karuvUr/karUr.
See K.T. Ravi Varma, On the original home of
CEras and the wandering Vañci, Kottayam, 1998,
pp. 103 sq. (at least for the survey of the
debate about the location).
Christophe Vielle

--
http://www.uclouvain.be/christophe.vielle