Online Sanskrit, first-year

James Hartzell james.hartzell at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 4 01:35:10 UTC 2009

Colleagues

During work at the University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, Canada) this past year,
I began developing material for an online first year Sanskrit course with
the Distance and Online Education Division.

We plan to run the course beginning in May 2010.  It will be a full six
credit (two semester) course, covering the material needed for 1st year
Sanskrit credit.  Arrangements may be made with the University of Manitoba
and the student's home institution for credit transfer (usually by a simple
letter of permission from the home institution).  Links to the course flyers
and further information may be found at

http://umanitoba.ca/extended/distance/media/pdfs/09/sanskrit_apr09.pdf
http://umanitoba.ca/extended/distance/media/pdfs/09/sanskrit_2_apr09.pdf

Please distribute to all interested parties.  The likelihood of the course
running will be increased with increased enrollment.

My best regards to colleagues at Kyoto.  We've been busy with a move to
Italy, so unable to attend.

Cheers
James Hartzell
Rovereto, Italy