AW: Unicode-compliant Garamond font ?

Gruenendahl, Reinhold gruenen at SUB.UNI-GOETTINGEN.DE
Thu Oct 1 16:47:23 UTC 2009

The key question seems to me whether the respective font covers  the Unicode
range "Latin Extended Additional" (with underdot characters etc.).

Look here for those that do:

http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/latin_extended_additional.html

The list contains "jGaramond" (of which I know nothing). For download and
additional information try here:
http://www.janthor.com/jGaramond/index.html

Good luck!
Reinhold Grünendahl

Dr. Reinhold Gruenendahl
Niedersaechsische Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek
Fachreferat sued- und suedostasiatische Philologien
(Dept. of Indology)

37070 Goettingen, Germany
Tel (+49) (0)5 51 / 39 52 83

gruenen at sub.uni-goettingen.de

FACH-INFORMATIONEN INDOLOGIE, GOETTINGEN:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindolo.htm
In English:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindole.htm

GRETIL - Goettingen Register of Electronic Texts in Indian Languages:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gretil.htm

GRETIL e-library:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gr_elib.htm