Using unicode for diacriticals

Andrew Ollett andrew.ollett at LING-PHIL.OX.AC.UK
Tue Nov 24 00:26:08 UTC 2009

i suspect that other linux-using indologists have written their own keyboard
maps for romanization, because xkb makes it relatively easy.  but if anyone
is on a linux system that uses xkb (e.g. ubuntu) and wants a keyboard, i
would be glad to send mine along with instructions on how to load and modify
it.

andrew ollett