What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text

Birgit Kellner birgit.kellner at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Sat May 30 14:55:11 UTC 2009

Peter Wyzlic wrote:
> Am 30.05.2009 um 08:44 schrieb mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU:
>
>> Among philosophical works, I have not so far found
>> e-texts of (pardon the omitted diacritical marks):
>>
>> Santaraksita's Tattvasamgraha and its Panjika
>>
>> Sarvadarsanasamgraha attr. to Sayanamadhava (or to Ceni Bhatta)
>>
>> Haribhadrasuri's Saddarsanasamuccaya and its comms.
>
> Scanned versions (without searchable e-text) are made available by the
> Digital Library of India (Bangalore division). Unfortunately, the
> access is not very user-friendly (and the URLs are not easy to cite,
> therefore shortened here):
>
> E.g. Tattvasaṃgraha vol. 1 ed. E. Krishnamacharya:
> <http://tinyurl.com/lgyrwj>
> Tattvasaṃgraha, vol. 2: <http://tinyurl.com/klsykq>
> Sarvadarśanasaṃgraha ed. V.S. Abhyankar: <http://tinyurl.com/l4r2l9>
> Ṣaḍdarśanasamuccaya ed. L. Suali: <http://tinyurl.com/m3hcux> and
> <http://tinyurl.com/mxwgkq>
The Tattvasaṅgraha and the -pañjikā were at some point made available as
e-texts by Jong Cheol Lee, as were a numer of other Buddhist texts, as
part of a project called "Sanskrit Database for a Polyglot Buddhist
Dictionary". These e-texts do circulate, but they do not seem to be
available for download from any website officially. I also don't know
what became of Lee's project.

The Ṣaḍḍarśanasamuccaya (Suali ed.) was digitized by Muneo Tokunaga,
with Guṇaratna's commentary, and can be found here:
http://tiger.bun.kyoto-u.ac.jp/mtokunag/skt_texts/SaDDS.txt
(Kyoto-Harvard transliteration).

Best regards,

Birgit Kellner