What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text

Peter Wyzlic pwyzlic at UNI-BONN.DE
Sat May 30 10:26:20 UTC 2009

Am 30.05.2009 um 08:44 schrieb mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU:

> Among philosophical works, I have not so far found
> e-texts of (pardon the omitted diacritical marks):
>
> Santaraksita's Tattvasamgraha and its Panjika
>
> Sarvadarsanasamgraha attr. to Sayanamadhava (or to Ceni Bhatta)
>
> Haribhadrasuri's Saddarsanasamuccaya and its comms.

Scanned versions (without searchable e-text) are made available by the
Digital Library of India (Bangalore division). Unfortunately, the
access is not very user-friendly (and the URLs are not easy to cite,
therefore shortened here):

E.g. Tattvasaṃgraha vol. 1 ed. E. Krishnamacharya: <http://tinyurl.com/lgyr
wj>
Tattvasaṃgraha, vol. 2: <http://tinyurl.com/klsykq>
Sarvadarśanasaṃgraha ed. V.S. Abhyankar: <http://tinyurl.com/l4r2l9>
Ṣaḍdarśanasamuccaya ed. L. Suali: <http://tinyurl.com/m3hcux> and <http://tinyurl.com/m
xwgkq>

> And very little Jaina philosophy in general seems
> so far available. The
> encyclopedic nature of the three texts mentioned above, however,
> recommends them I think rather strongly.

In 2007, a Jain association in the US brought out two DVDs with Jaina
e-texts and scans. It was called "Jaina e-Library". Their web address
was or still is: http://www.jaina.org

Hope it helps
Peter Wyzlic
--
Institut für Orient- und Asienwissenschaften
Abteilung für Indologie