What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text

Sven Sellmer sellmers at GMX.DE
Fri May 29 14:14:43 UTC 2009

I agree with Stella Sandahl: dramas and kāvya, if possible accompanied
by commentaries, should be among the priorities.
The only list I know of is the GRETIL one.
Best wishes,
Sven Sellmer