What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 29 13:58:31 UTC 2009

Just two notes:

I believe there are etexts of the Prasannapada (I have one very old one--I
won't vouch for its quality), and now that we have several versions of the
Pali tipitaka electronically, the value of scanning an edition like the
Nalanda one is highly questionable.

I mention these cases only to emphasize that if there is going to be effort
put into something like this, it behooves those who will be involved to do
some careful homework first.

Very best, and lots of energy!  jonathan

--
J. Silk
Instituut Kern / Universiteit Leiden