Akota bronzes--a few pages please!

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 19 17:40:17 UTC 2009

Friends,

Apparently, the copy of Akota Bronzes by U P Shah supposedly purchased by
our library never made it into the collection, and the library has been
unable to replace it. Therefore, I wonder whether someone who has it to hand
would be willing to scan just a page or two for me. In particular, I am
interested in the bronze apparently found on pg. 34, plates 75a-b, and the
author's reading of its inscription (actually, I am only interested in the
inscription, not the piece itself :-) So a scan of the inscription, if
legible, and the editor's reading and translation would be great--many
thanks in advance!

jonathan silk

--
J. Silk