Image of goddess and anthill

Alfred Collins acollins at GCI.NET
Mon May 18 23:01:22 UTC 2009

This is on behalf of the Archive for Research in Archetypal Symbolism (ARAS) who are looking for a high quality image to publish of an anthill associated with an Indian goddess image (I believe the goddess figure--made of mud?-- is often set in front of the anthill, which is painted in Goddess colors). I am aware that this is very old symbolism (Vedic NirRti is associated with the anthill, as I recall). If anyone is able to provide a good color photograph for publication (acknowledgement will be provided I am sure, but I don' think they can pay) I will pass it along, or you can correspond with Annmari Ronnberg directly at aras at aras.org. Background information on the image and provenance would be essential of course.

Thanks,

Al Collins