Ancient Aramaic Documents from Bactria : published or not ?

Benjamin Fleming fleming_b4 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 15 17:01:43 UTC 2009

Dear Christophe Vielle,
As I have myself recently search for this book unsuccessfully, my guess is that it has not yet come out. I have, however, cross-posted your query to the Indo-Eurasian list of which prof. Shaked is a member. I will let the list here know how he responds.
Best Wishes,
Benjamin
--

Benjamin Fleming
Mellon Post-doctoral Fellow, Dept. of Religious Studies