Devanagari Unicode fonts for the Mac?

Dominik Wujastyk d.wujastyk at UCL.AC.UK
Thu May 14 12:27:43 UTC 2009

How things have moved on!  I routinely read email with Alpine (successor
to Pine), a character-based email client.  Yet I see all the Nāgarī below
perfectly well (and romanized Saṃskṛta goes without saying).  What a
relief after all those years of saMskRta etc.

Dominik