Devanagari Unicode fonts for the Mac?

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh at OCF.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu May 14 00:52:04 UTC 2009

I wonder if anyone has had any success with the newly released "World
Ready Composer" plugin for CS4 (ME edition) on the Mac? Info about it
is available here: http://www.thomasphinney.com/tag/world-ready-composer/
, which I discovered from an article on the reliable "Multilingual
Mac" blog: http://m10lmac.blogspot.com/2009/02/adobe-app-language-improvements.html

I would be interested to know if anyone has had the opportunity to try
out what might be a positive new development in this front?

Also, has anyone else noticed that Devanagari rendering appears to
work in Powerpoint 2008 (for Mac) but not the rest of the Office 2008
suite? Perhaps also a positive step from Microsoft?

All  best wishes,

Adheesh

----
Adheesh Sathaye