Unusual word - help needed

Dominic Goodall dominic.goodall at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 8 10:58:40 UTC 2009

Its a perfect participle of aasthaa.  See MW s.v. tasthivas:

<tasthivas>    mf(<-thu.sii>)n. pf. p. P. <sthaa>, q.v.

An echo of Raghuva.m"sa 4:20:

ik.succhaayaani.saadinyas tasya goptur gu.nodayam|
aakumaarakathodghaata.m "saaligopyo jagur ya"sa.h||