Gaja Sastra

Mahendra Kumar Mishra mkmfolk at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 23 16:14:40 UTC 2009

Gajasashtra  and Aswa( horser )   sastra are two important palmleaf
manuscripts  in Indian which   is ingored  by  the  forest  and Environment
department . whata fun.  if  some westernscholar  will  recognise  and
recommend    Indian   academics  and administration , then  they will
certainly work on it.
 It is nice  that Indology   is  discussed  by some scholars of  India  and
abroad.
I have collected a hatidhara geet ( howto capture the elephant )  froma folk
singer  whichis inOriya language.
Itis all about the capturingof elehant .
  regards,
Mahendra Mishra

--
Dr Mahendra Kumar Mishra
State  Tribal Education Coordinator,

Residential Address:
D-9 Flat  Kalpana Area  Bhubaneswar  751014,India
phone 91+674-2310167(r)
094376-36436(m)