A pedantic correction (but it's still a good story)

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 6 05:36:26 UTC 2009

I heard the story years ago from Cal Watkins, Jacobson's student, as
concerning him and Russian. So there seem to be various 'recensions' of the
story circulating...

--
J. Silk
Instituut Kern / Universiteit Leiden