Help with a verse

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at UBC.CA
Sun Jun 7 19:35:37 UTC 2009

Dear Ken,

Purely on the basis of instinct, I am tempted to reconstruct the first line
of the verse as follows:

dr̥dha-mūrkhas sravat-kuṃbhas sakr̥t-karmåbhicārakaḥ/

An incorrigible/steadfast fool, one who is like a dripping pitcher (who
retains nothing), one who acts at once (who acts rashly), one who engages in
black magic

In the second line, 'one who rejects (tradition or good advice/views)'
should probably suffice, unless the context justifies 'despiser.'

Should ete not be etaa?

Best.

ashok aklujkar