Deccan College Sanskrit dictionary

Asko Parpola asko.parpola at HELSINKI.FI
Fri Jun 5 06:41:47 UTC 2009

Last weekend in Kyoto, I heard from Vasant Shinde, Professor of
Archaeology at the Deccan College, that the Sanskrit Dictionary has
been granted substantial funds for digitization and that the work has
already been started.

Best regards, Asko