Aditya Behl on the Clay Sanskrit Library

Patrick Olivelle jpo at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Fri Jul 3 13:08:34 UTC 2009

Yes, the CLS ceased to operate as of the end of June -- and it has
little to do with poor sales. The Clay's pulled the rug under the
whole enterprise. It has been frustrating to all connected with the
project, and we will hear soon from Shelly Pollock, who was the last
general editor.

Patrick