resending question on chanted audio of Sanskrit declensions and conjugations?

Dean Michael Anderson eastwestcultural at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 30 22:59:44 UTC 2009

Hi Peter,

Are you saying that the vocative is chanted after the nominative? I
always thought it was at the end - after the locative.
Like this
Nominative - Prathama
Accusative - Dvitiya
Locative - Saptami