lalaj-jihva

Joerg Gengnagel Joerg.Gengnagel at URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Thu Jan 22 21:07:38 UTC 2009

This might not be directly linked to your question but since you
mentioned other figures:
In Kashikhanda 72.94-100 64 Vetaalas are mentioned, Lalajjihva is
included in the list.
On Sukula´s map Kashidarpana (1876) Lalajjihva is given in a spatial
sequence as the second Vetaala of a group of eight in the east.
You might wish to see the entry on the map: www.benares.uni-hd.de (on
map 69 - popup S92).

Best

Joerg Gengnagel