Fwd: Secretary of Arts Petition

John C. Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Sat Jan 10 19:30:18 UTC 2009

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Please forgive cross-listing

U.S. members of both lists should please consider signing the petition,

It is my opinion that this is a major need!

Thank you all

John

John C. Huntington, Professor
(Buddhist Art and Methodologies)